First, allow me to say you’ll desire to make sure you intend for the adventures you need to experience Waikiki. Saving up for your trip is among the best decisions to produce. You can figure you will spend between $14-$25 per adult person if you visit a number of the main attractions. So if this is your pleasure just multiply the charge with the number of people going. The cost for kids is dependent upon age.
Honolulu Zoo – Admission $14 adults/$6 children. Consider Star-Gazing (could have an additional cost) or Snooze inside the Zoo-dinner, tour, campfire, sleepover (could have an additional cost). WOW! What an adventure and lasting memory this may produce.
Waikiki Aquarium – having a 1-2 hour tour to experience the marine life – Admission $9 adults/$4 children. Oceanarium Restaurant surrounds a saltwater aquarium. Enjoy dinner while experiencing and enjoying the open air with the ocean.
- Swimming, surfing, body-boarding at Waikiki Beach
- Surf lessons by beach boys in front of the Duke Kahanamoku statue, rental of kit is reasonable.
- Catamaran dinner cruises off Waikiki Beach
- Atlantis Submarine–explore majestic coastal waters all around the cities of Waikiki and Honolulu – a 90-minute tour $89 adult/ $40 children
- Hanauma Bay–Marine Life Conservation Area – Daily from 6:00 am to six:00 pm $5 admission for 13 years or older – Snorkeling
- Halona Blow Hole (lookout)–The blowhole is often a natural occurrence formed by molten lava tubes from volcanic eruptions thousands of years ago. The lava tubes cost the ocean and, if the surf is appropriate, the blowhole shoots water up to 30 feet inside the air. The larger the waves, the larger the spray. So COOL!
- Halona Beach Cove– known with the “Peering Place.” This small sandy beach in the cove is fantastic for swimming if